Join the American Red Cross on Thursday, March 3, 2011 from 10 am to 5 pm ET.
Hear first-hand from the experts about key changes to training programs, as well as exciting new customer benefits being unveiled, including:
- New programs for lay- and professional-level responders
- 2-year certification for first aid and CPR with digital refreshers
- A choice of free digital or affordable print materials for most courses
- Easy-to-use multimedia instructor tools
- Online training management system to access course records and certificates\
Learn About Science Guideline Changes
Learn how the latest science guideline changes will impact Red Cross programs.
Preview New Programs
Watch our webcasts about new Red Cross programs releasing in 2011 and get your questions answered by the experts. New courses include First Aid/CPR/AED, CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and Health Care Providers and Emergency Medical Response.
Visit the Exhibit Hall
Virtually manned booths will allow you to learn more about new programs and products available through the Red Cross, preview new digital and print training materials and chat with industry experts. You can also sign up to become a Red Cross customer or instructor.
Download Helpful Resources
Visit the Resource Center to download the Red Cross program catalog and watch videos.
Network with Colleagues
Visit the Networking Lounge and live chat with other health and safety professionals like yourself. Trade best practices, ask for new ideas or just introduce yourself.